Pengaruh Kualitas Jasa Pendidikan Terhadap Kepuasan Mahasiswa di Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia

Nenden Anggi Rustami, Nuraedi ,, Taufani Chusnul Kurniatun

Abstract


This study entitled "Effect of Service Quality Education Student Satisfaction at the university education of Indonesia ". The problem that the writer suggested in this study is the student satisfaction about the quality of education services in university education of Indonesia. In general, this study aims to determine the effect of the quality of educational services to the student satisfaction at the university education of Indonesia. The method used in this research is descriptive with quantitative approach. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire that is through online by using google form and a questionnaire to the respondent directly spread through print out the questionnaire, the number of questionnaires that are spread as much as 99. The result of the calculation Weight Mean Score (WMS), showed that the quality of educational services included in the high category with a score of 3.69 and student satisfaction with a score of 3.68, including the high category. Analysis of the correlation between the quality of educational services to the student satisfaction has a strong relationship with a correlation coefficient of 0.724. The regression equation of these two variables, namely Y = 10 175 + 0.820X, this means every one-unit change in the quality of education services will provide updates to the satisfaction of the students of 0,820. The results of significance test using t-test, namely t hitung (10,350)> t_tabel (1.984) means that there is a significant relationship between the variables X and Y, then the coefficient of determination test results showed that the degree of connectedness between the quality of educational services to the student satisfaction affects 52.5 % while the remaining 47.5% influenced by other factors not examined. It is concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between the quality of education services to the satisfaction of students in university education Indonesia.

Keywords


Quality of Educational Services; Student Satisfaction

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alma,Buchari (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. CV Alvabeta: Bandung.

Dib, H. & Alnazer, M.(2013). Conceptual Model of Student Satisfaction in Syirian Universities. European Journal of Economics Finance and Administrative Sciences. hlm. 12-20.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang (2013). Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian.Cv Andi: Yogyakarta

Sopiatin, P. (2010). Manajemen Belajar Berbasis Kepuasan Siswa. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia

Srinadi dan Nilakusmawati. (2008). “Faktor-Faktor Penentu Kepuasan Mahasiswa Terhadap Pelayanan Fakultas Sebagai Lembaga Pendidikan (Studi Kasus di FMIP, Universitas Udayana)” Jurnal Cakrawala Pendidikan. November. Th. XXVII.

Suhardan, Dadang. (2006). Supervisi Bantuan Profesional (Layanan dalam Meningkatkan Mutu Pembelajaran). Bandung: Mutiara Ilmu.

Suharno dan Ana Retnoningsih. (2005). Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Semarang: CV. Widya Karya

Tjiptono, Fandy (2011), Pemasaran Jasa, Malang : Bayumedia,.

Tjiptono, Fandy. (2009). Strategi Pemasaran Jasa. CV Andi:Yogyakarta

Tjiptono,Fandy dan Gregorius, Chandra, (2005), Manajemen Kualitas Jasa, Yogyakarta. ANDI

Tjiptono, Fandy dan Chandra, Gregorius. (2005). Service, Quality and Satisfaction. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Andi

Wijaya, D. 2012. Pemasaran Jasa Pendidikan. Jakarta: Salemba Empa.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.