PENGARUH PEMBERIAN PENGHARGAAN DAN SANKSI TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI

Endi Mulyadi

Abstract


This research entitled "The Effect of Rewards and Sanctions on Employee Performance in the Center for Development and Empowerment of Educators and Education Personnel in the Field of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (PPPPTK BMTI) Cimahi City". In this research, the method used is quantitative method. The sampling technique used in this research is probability sampling, which is a sampling technique that provides equal opportunities for each element (member) of the population to be selected as a member of the sample. Based on data processing carried out by calculating the WMS (Weight Means Score), it shows the average general tendency for reward and sanctions variables and employee performance variables to be in good category. The results of the analysis of the correlation coefficient between variable X and variable Y obtained a positive result of 0.539 which indicates that variable X and variable Y have a "strong" relationship. The results of the significance test for the correlation coefficient indicate that with the test rules tcount> ttable 5.116> 1.998. So Ha accepted. Then in the analysis results the coefficient of determination variable X contributes to variable Y by 29% while the other 71% is found in other factors. Then the results of a simple regression analysis show 22.605 + (0.539) X, if the rewards and sanctions (X) increase, the employee performance (Y) will increase by 0.539. This means that if the rewards and sanctions increase by 0.539, the employee's performance will increase by 0.539. The conclusion of this study is rewards and sanctions and employee performance have a positive influence with the category of strong relationship strength. This positive relationship indicates that the increasing rewards and sanctions will have an effect on improving employee performance.

Keywords


Rewards, Sanctions, Employee Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Simanjuntak, Payaman J. 2005. Manajemen dan Evaluasi Kerja. Lembaga Penerbit FEUI, Jakarta

Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. 2012. Kinerja Pegawai Teori, Pengukuran Dan Implikasi. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu

Uno, Hamzah B, dan Nina Lamatenggo. 2012. Teori Kinerja Dan Pengukurannya .Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara

Sugiyono. (2011b). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono. (2012c). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono. (2016d). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Purwanto, Ngalim.1993. Administrasi dan Supervisi Pendidikan. Bandung: Remadja Karya

Simamora, Henry. 2004. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: STIE YKPN

UPI. (2019). Pedoman Penulisan Karya Ilmiah UPI. . Bandung: Peeraturan Rektor No.7867/UN40HK/2019

Umar, Husein. 2008. Desain Penelitian MSDM dan Perilaku Karyawan. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada

Engkoswara dan Aan Komariah. 2015. Administrasi Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta

Yuniarsih, Tjutju dan Suwatno. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sedarmayanti. 2009. Sumber Daya Manusia Dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung. CV Mandar Maju

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Hasibuan, Malayu S P. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Mangkunegara, A.A Anwarprabu. 2000. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Timpe, A.D. 1992. Kinerja; penerjemah, Sofyan Cikmat, Seri 6: Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo

Akdon. 2008. Aplikasi Statistika dan Metode Penelitian untuk Administrasi Manajemen. Bandung: Dewa Ruchi

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 1998. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Gomes, F.C. 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset

Mangkunegara. 2001. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Mangkunegara. 2005. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama

Hamzah B Uno dan Nina Lamatenggo. 2013. Teori Motivasi Dan Pengukurannya.Jakarta: Bumi Akasara


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Tata Kelola Pendidikan