Online Submissions

Already have a Username/Password for Tourism Industry Journal?
Go to Login

Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration

Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.


Author Guidelines

1. Type of Paper
The type of manuscript is accepted only in the form of a research paper and review paper (limited) and has not been published in any media. Text size minimum of 4000 words or less than 20 pages.

2. Manuscript Format
The article is written in English ESSAY form with the file extension Docx (Microsoft Word) or RTF and use the reference as follows:
- Margin: Left and Up (2.5 cm), Right and Bottom (2.5 cm)
- Paper Size: A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm)
- Font: Century Gothic
- Font Size: 10 pt
- Spacing: 1.5 (except for the title, the author's identity, abstracts, and references: 1 spacing)
Writing on the title and sub-section of the article should follow the following guidelines:
Heading 1 (UPPERCASE, left-aligned, bold)
Heading 2 (Capitalize Each Word, left-aligned, bold)
Heading 3 (Capitalize Each Word, left-aligned, bold and italic)
All parts of writing heading 1 and 2 do not use the pointer. The number of pages, including tables, charts, photos, and references, is a maximum of 20 pages. Percentage of the number of pages in the introduction to research method are maximum of 40% of the total number, and the remaining 60% is for the results and discussion and bibliography.

3. Manuscript Structures
The research paper uses the following structure:
Title; authors’ Identity (first line: a name without a title. The second row: departments and university. The third line: the full address of the agency. The fourth line: email address and mobile number. Abstract (150-200 words, and five keywords);  Introduction;  Theoretical Framework;   Method;   Results;  Discussion;    Conclusion;  Acknowledgment;   and   References     (Loading reference referred only).

4. References
Recommended using Reference Manager apps such as Mendeley or EndNote or Microsoft Word Citation. Citation refers to American Psychological Association (APA 6th) style, and 90% of the references should be sourced from current reputable journals.

Paper Template

Click here 

Research Ethics
In conducting research, author or contributor are required to comply the ethical code by respecting the three basic principles, which are: (1) explanation and approval; (2) privacy and confidentiality; and (3) protection from danger; and also by referring to the American Educational Research Association (AERA) Code of Ethics or the similar ones.


Submission Preparation Checklist

As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.

  1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
  2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
  3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
  4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
  5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
  6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.

Copyright Notice

1. The paper holds the copyright of each paper under the Tourism Industry Journal

2. The author should agree to the copyright transfer agreement by checking the copyright notice column


Privacy Statement

The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.